I am a recently seperated guy in Brisbane who is suddenly realising I have almost no friends and zero social life and I need to get back out and into the world. I am currently focused on my weight loss goals and goals to further my studies and am looking to take this opportunity to meet new people and travel around our beautiful country!
Things I like
- Exercising (only just getting back into it after a long time!), Gardening, Enjoy getting out to car shows, Camping, Spending time with my two dogs.
- I guess anything except death metal and country. Havent been listening to alot of music lately, but I can normally listen to anything.
- Favourite author is Tess Gerritsen, but I usually prefer to read non fiction. Dont mind the occasional self help book.
- Favourite TV show would have to be The Big Bang Theory. Can watch that over and over and still laugh at it.
- Love a good steak, but enjoy most things (except tofu).
- Had become a bit of a recluse from my previous relationship, had some anxiety issues which have now subsided and I've got back into the gym. Keen to do a charity walk in November of 2017, so that's a goal I am currently working towards.
What I'm looking for
- Looking for:
- Male or female
- Between 18 and 45
- Can live anywhere
- A friend. I know I am not ready to consider anything more, but I just want to make some REAL friends for a change. I feel I have good morals and ethics and I just want to be able to be myself with people for a change and be comfortable. Am I asking too much?