Hi :) My name is Joseph and I'm looking to make some friends here in Melb because I just moved here from Tas and haven't really met anyone yet. I've been watching way too much Criminal Minds and it's making me paranoid about talking to peeps online though lol. Anyway, I love playing music, I used to be the guitarist in a band with some friends of mine but we were pretty bad. Yeah, I like reading and hanging with people, not so much gaming but I'm willing to try it out. Also I'm gay and if that's a problem with you then get lost.
Things I like
- Playing Guitar and Piano, Scandinavia, philosophy debates, Thriller and mystery tv
- Brand New, Maroon 5, My Chemical Romance
- This section should prolly be called Books: Um, I like Raymond Feist and Brandon Sanderson, also finished reading A Spell for Chameleon by Piers Anthony and it was pretty great.
- Criminal Minds, Castle, Jessica Jones, Chicago PD, Fight Club, Men In Black, The Winter Soldier
- Not the best cook, I mostly live off wraps and sandwhiches but i make a mean lamb wrap. I like pizza, basically anything involving chicken, spaghetti is good.
- Not specified
What I'm looking for
- Looking for:
- Male or female
- Between 18 and 34
- Can live anywhere
- Friends to chat with online and then meet in person, preferably not bogan (no offense I've just met some super judgy assholes and they've all been bogan af), people who are interested in the same stuff i am, idk