When I go to write the answer to this, surely there isn't enough room? Or will I write a true reflection of who I actually am?
Well Hi, I'm Tracey.
Thanks for taking time to say hi
I am caring, sensitive and understanding, wrapped in courage, strength, love, creativity, NRL, foo fighters, seether, God smack and my crazy jack Russell!
I am looking for friends to hangout in the Beenleigh area.
I recently had a back injury which prevents me from any number of activities at the moment which has been very hard as I love the gym and going places to do anything! Lol.
I hate sugar and sugar substitutes. I recently gave up in October 2015 and have now lost over 22kgs and has really changed my outlook on everything. So if you want to go to baskin and Robins, I'm really not your girl. But if you want a long black from zarraffas yes please!
I don't drink. I don't smoke ciggies.
But I've got a crazy funny personality with lots of dirty innuendos and find a quick wit or two to make you smile.
I'd love to meet some like minded women so I can have a friend in my area I can visit or can visit me.
Looking forward to chatting.
Things I like
- Health, nutrition, dietetics, music, family, playing with my dog, buying and selling, TV show binge watching, being creative and artsy, sharing ideas and thoughts of how everything is the way it is
- Foo fighters, seether, God smack, ffdp, wutang clan, heavy metal, death metal, hip hop and rap, anything you would have seen at a sound wave.
- Anything on how to live a healthy life. Used to be into sci-fi, paranormal books. It comes and goes :)
- Twd, banshee, the blacklist, mob wives, 12 monkeys, dear the walking dead, prison break, heroes, californication, daredevil, Gotham, supernatural. So many!
- Real food, nothing out of a packet or plastic, 95% dark chocolate is my only thing... Coffee, roast meals.
- NRL, nba, gym, mma, wwe, basketball.
What I'm looking for
- Looking for:
- Male or female
- Between 18 and 45
- Can live anywhere
- Women who would like to hangout with me in person and just be two friends hanging out being themselves. Talking, sharing feelings and ideas and being absolutely real with no holding back :) or just be complete kids and muck around. Or watch NRL. That works too!