I have been in Newcastle 6 months but work shift work and it is hard to make friends that aren't people you work with. I can be shy at first, but warm up once I get to know you, then I get loud. I like to go have a drink and watch some live music, play trivia or have a dance. I go to the gym and spend time with my dogs at the moment, and would like to expand my social life.
Things I like
- Gymming, going to the beach, drinking wine and cheese, having cocktails and going for a dance. Hanging out with my dogs. Seeing live music.
- Pretty varied, not much top 40 or country. From triple J stuff and alternative folkie to metal to electronica
- Favourite book is the Book Thief. Like a wide variety of genres from fantasy, mystries, historial. Don't like politcal or war
- Not much on TV - Sons of Anarchy, Orange is the New Black, Walking Dead, Misfits, Blackbooks
Love Star Wars!
- Pretty much love all food and alcohol. Love good wine, having a beer on a Sunday arvo, ciders on the beach, cocktails in the club. And complement that with amazing food
- I go to the gym a few times a week. Love spending time at the beach, whether swimming or walking the dogs. Like the odd bush walk or rock climb