A director of home affairs, single mum and grammar. Value honesty highly and enjoy simple things.
Things I like
- Exploring and challenging myself.
- I've listened to many versions of 'music', not all is noteworthy, and some resembles engines without oil ..... but hey, each to their own.
- A book that makes you chuckle is worth it ....
A book that makes you remember, is great ..
A book that makes you feel part of it, is truely amazing
- Not a TV fan, but happy to watch a movie based on a true story
- I eat
I cook - survival stuff mostly
Dining needs to be a simple, comfortable affair ... not one where you have no idea why you're there
- Definitely not a fitness freak, but enjoy going for a paddle when I can.
What I'm looking for
- Looking for:
- Male or female
- Between 47 and 60
- Can live anywhere
- Someone real - not a fantasy writer