I'm 46, single and currently reside in Carina, Brisbane. I'm living with my parents, having attempted living in the UK for six months (2014/15), but having to return due to certain circumstances, including high costs of living in London.
I work in childcare (After School Care), but at the time of writing, am currently unemployed.
I am a committed Christian, although it's been years since I've gone to church.
Things I like
- I am a collector of pop/rock music (CDs and vinyl), and also horror and science fiction films. I love cricket.
- Any type of music, but particularly rock/pop, and also, nowadays, I have a passion for power metal, and collect it as a hobby.
Oh, and I listen to it.
- Doctor Who. :-) And reference books about movies, etc. And Christian books (usually on controversial topics) from time to time.
- I can enjoy any type of films, but I particularly like horrors, and also old films; in particular, I'm fascinated by silent cinema.
- I love food. A lot. (Chocolate!!) But it should be remembered Sizzler is about as classy as I get.
- I did play cricket (outdoor and indoor) at one stage, but now walking is pretty much how I get my exercise.
What I'm looking for
- Looking for:
- Between 25 and 46
- Can live anywhere - preferably nearby
- I'm really not sure what I'm looking for...
- Brisbane, QLD
- 5'7" (170 cm)
- Body build:
- Eye colour:
- Relationship status:
- Sexual preference:
- Has children?:
- No special diet
- College qualification
- No political interests
- Profile created:
- Over 6 months ago
- Last updated:
- 4 months ago
- Last online:
- 4 months ago