I ' a semi retired Registered nurse currently staying with a friend in Forster. I have recently sold my home in Belmont North , so I'm now 'homeless' .
I'm lonely and looking for friendship . I'm a divorced 66 yr old very fit Heterosexual female and having tried a couple of 'dating sites ' I am of the belief that its platonic relationships that I need . I have a couple of close friends but they have their own lives , also two kids who are married with children of their own they too have their own lives ......' This is the natural order of 'things' I have many aquaintances but forming lasting friendships has not been easy as I worked in remote areas and friends that I have made in recent years move on when their contract finishes ..... I would like to retire as I'm tired , but finding the transition to retirement , not so easy. I like the financial security and the companionship
Things I like
- Walking to stay fit , movies , live theatre, reading ,gardening
- Very ecclectic. Streisand ,bob Marley,Matchbox 20 Bon Jovi
- enjoy historical novels, Mysteries
favourite books:- 'To Kill A Mockingbird' and ' The Pillars Of The Earth"
- Romantic Comedy ie:- ' Love Actually' (feel good movies) also good drama ie :- 'The Shawshank Redemption '
- Most foods . Not a big red meat eater, like prawns , love salmon, don't eat oysters or lobster
- Was a sprinter as a girl, these days I walk and love to watch the tennis