Arrived in Hobart less than 2 months ago. From Brisbane originally and here for my Husband's new job. We have a toddler and are loving our new surrounds, but we know... barely anybody... Would love to find another like-minded person to have a coffee with, kids in tow or not!
Studying externally right now. My favourite colour is green, my favourite person is my daughter and I'm perfectly happy to have exchanged 34 degree heat for a jumper and jeans. I love cooking and apparently I also love cleaning?? ;)
Things I like
- cooking, eating, sussing out great coffee, burger and beer spots (I think that's called being a foodie, but I'm not prepared to use that label).
- LOTS of stuff. Washed Out, Beck, Alpine, Childish Gambino, Frank Ocean... to name a small number
- Well I don't love my uni course readings and because I'm not reading those I can't justify picking up anything else right now...
- Black books, fresh meat, orange is the new black, orphan black. My husband jokes that I love Steve Martin... I love the film Parenthood at least.
- Thai, seafood, Japanese, Pizza and I'd rate a good pasta dish provided it was fresh pasta. I really do love most foods and do steer more towards vegetarian dishes
- I would like to try Pilates, but so far I just manage to escape the house for a walk by myself.
What I'm looking for
- Looking for:
- Male or female
- Between 25 and 35
- Can live anywhere