Looking for friends
|Location||TAS - Hobart - austins ferry|
|Height||5'5" (165 cm)|
|Has children?||Yes (not living at home)|
|Diet||No special diet|
|Education||High School qualification|
|Profile created||Over 12 months ago|
|Last updated||Over 12 months ago|
|Last online||Over 12 months ago|
Active, retired form work force recently, like music, dancing, 80s music, and modern day, love kings of leon,jimmy barnes, hard working, mother g/mother, average height, average weight,shortish blonde brown hair, rather shy till i get to know someone, can walk, talk, play a bit of tennis, tenpin,
Things I like
- reading, computer, tennis, painting, dancing, (when i can) gardening, shopping, movies, dining out.
- Love the 80s, also like some modern stuff like kings of leon, love jimmy barnes, cliff richard,graham connors, celine dion, cat stevens, john fogarty.
- like to read english based novels in the 1800s, like romance with a bit of spice rolled in. can read anything from v.andrews to bryce courtney.
- love going to the movies, fav movies shawshank redemption, green mile, Tv, desperate housewives is a hoot, biggest loser, so u think you can dance, farmer wants a wife, even liked Queer as folk.
- love dining out at different places, seafood and italian,
- Played a bit of tennis, tenpin bowling, walking (with someone) swimming in my younger days, do a bit of treadmill etc.
What I'm looking for
- Between 45 and 65
- Looking for:
- Can live anywhere
- Probably a bit shy but then again i like challenge, would like to chat on line, need to make friends now i am retired i did not have time before, chat and see what we have in common then perhaps meet and become lifelong friends. Friends would have to be honest up front respectable people, (i am i think) just need friends to do and share things with, if there is a connection that would be a plus,.still looking for mr right!!!!!!