Forums

Discuss topics with other members

West Ham United
Cupcakeagain

Online: 7 hours ago

1 nil is bearable,
Arrowgirl-

Online: 3 hours ago

But still think we are more of a mid table team.  Punching above our weight and sometimes getting spanked
Cupcakeagain

sometimes, and sometimes doing the spanking. They have played above even the most ardent of fan's expectations. The potential is there
Arrowgirl-

potential + consistency would be nice.
Cupcakeagain

true, but every journey begins with the first step, they are on their way
Arrowgirl-

True that,.....anyway i am back off to my hole for a while.  thanks for the chat CC.
Cupcakeagain

always a pleasure Ms K
Cupcakeagain

A draw. 3@, not too shabby
Arrowgirl-

If you are referring to the first half then yes.  not too shabby at all.  In fact a 3 zip lead should have been enough.  The wheels fell off after half time with Arsenal playing better and helped along with 2 own goals.  Thats 3 in 2 weeks.  Salvaged a point.  I watched and just shook my head.  There is one consistant though.  When the manager players Mark noble starting we tend to lose.  He has been a great servant but is a liability in the centre as he is slower now.  Wolverhampton next after a 2 weeks break.
Cupcakeagain

fingers crossed
Arrowgirl-

WOW....3-2 win over wolves.  Second half was a nailbiter and the hammers dropped right off but wowee what a goal by lingard...and an assist to Bowen.  Be real sad if Manchester take him back from loan.
Arrowgirl-

Another 3-2 win, this time of the foxes.  Almost heart attack time in the second half.
Cupcakeagain

The season has been an exciting one, plenty of wins, who knows what is to become
Arrowgirl-

It's been miraculous really.  31 games in and 4th place.  I feel West Ham still struggle to be there and its hard work where the usual top flight teams seem to breeze thier way to the top and tend to stay there.  Without Declan Rice and Micky Antonio the others stepped up.  I was nervous but happy.
Cupcakeagain

Still trying to do the maths on 16 wins  but a 12 goal  difference. We must win by 1 and lose by 2